sábado, 29 de maio de 2010

vc  timea comr

Um comentário:

  1. On Today........Today is a nice, lazy Friday. The sun is actually shining; we may get to venture outside today. Yesterday it snowed intermittently all day, and it's supposed to rain today and tomorrow. I don't know when I'm going to get my garden roto-tilled if it keeps raining! I really want to plant raspberries this year and forego the other traditional garden plantings. Jeff is not a good veggie eater, so last year I had all these squash and tomatoes and zucchini I was trying to eat by myself, and it was too much. And it was a lot of work, as well.


    On Sesame Street....I love it, but I have this one thing against it: there's this character called "Baby Bear," that talks like a baby, you know, with that impediment where they can't say their "R's" correctly. It maybe wouldn't bother me as much if the voice of the bear wasn't a MAN voice. So you have this bear puppet with an adult voice modeling a baby speech impediment. It just drives me crazy.

    But here's one of the reasons I love Sesame Street: a wonderful sketch we saw today of Patrick Stewart doing "Soliloquy on B." It's great.

    ResponderExcluir